I'm new to hbase and I want use REST interface. I've started (inside sandbox): hbase-deamon.sh start rest --infoport 8085 and get response: starting rest, logging to /var/log/hbase/hbase-root-rest-sandbox.hortonworks.com.out But when I do GET request on 127.0.0.1:8085/, I get result (as I understand I shuld get database metadata): <!--
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0;url=/rest.jsp"/> If I try to do any other request (to create table for example) I allways get just: <html>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"/>
<title>Error 404 NOT_FOUND</title>
<h2>HTTP ERROR 404</h2>
<p>Problem accessing /iemployee. Reason:
<small>Powered by Jetty://</small>
</i> Thanks for help.
... View more