Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Automate the deployment of a model

New Contributor

I have a deployed model un Cloudera Machines Learning. The model is trained once a month, which I do through a pipeline (Jobs). It must be deployed after that again to take the updated model. Can the deployment be done in a way other than manual? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Welcome to the community @ariajesus. While you wait on a more knowledge community member to respond, I'll leave you with this blog article I found in hopes it leads you to the correct path. 

Cloudera Machine Learning’s APIv2 enables automated project lifecycle management, CI/CD integration,...

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Welcome to the community @ariajesus. While you wait on a more knowledge community member to respond, I'll leave you with this blog article I found in hopes it leads you to the correct path. 

Cloudera Machine Learning’s APIv2 enables automated project lifecycle management, CI/CD integration,...

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

New Contributor

Thanks for the reply.
In my case the question is:
I build a model and then I train the model again; How do I create a new build of the model with the same id of the model already created before?
I have to have the same access key of the model.
I use cmlapi. Can I do
cmlapi.CreateModelBuildRequest with exiting model id?

Do you understand what I mean?