Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Minfi failing with s3PutObject

Master Guru

Minifi is failing with following error:

018-08-07 22:23:20,774 ERROR [main] o.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController Could not create Processor of type org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object for ID e13819b5-4026-339d-0000-000000000000; creating "Ghost" implementation
org.apache.nifi.controller.exception.ProcessorInstantiationException: Unable to find bundle for coordinate default:unknown:unversioned
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.instantiateProcessor(FlowController.java:1209)
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createProcessor(FlowController.java:1125)
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createProcessor(FlowController.java:1098)
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowSynchronizer.addProcessGroup(StandardFlowSynchronizer.java:1154)
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowSynchronizer.sync(StandardFlowSynchronizer.java:358)
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.synchronize(FlowController.java:1622)
        at org.apache.nifi.persistence.StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.load(StandardXMLFlowConfigurationDAO.java:84)
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService.loadFromBytes(StandardFlowService.java:723)
        at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardFlowService.load(StandardFlowService.java:534)
        at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFiServer.start(MiNiFiServer.java:122)
        at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.<init>(MiNiFi.java:148)
        at org.apache.nifi.minifi.MiNiFi.main(MiNiFi.java:247)
2018-08-07 22:23:20,821 WARN [main] o.a.n.c.StandardFlowSynchronizer Schema validation error parsing Flow Configuration at line 16, col 27: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'maxConcurrentTasks'. One of '{bundle}' is expected.

I have placed the aws nifi nars:

nifi-aws-nar-1.5.0.3.1.2.0-7.nar
nifi-aws-service-api-nar-1.5.0.3.1.2.0-7.nar

in my minifi lib directory

/home/centos/minifi-0.4.0.3.1.2.0-7/lib

I have verify the permission on the jar are fine. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

As a result of the the HDF build versioning and how the NiFi extension manager handles versions there is, unfortunately, one additional NAR that is needed. You should also provide the nifi-standard-services-api-nar-1.5.0.3.1.2.0-7.nar that coincides with nifi-aws-service-api-nar-1.5.0.3.1.2.0-7.nar. Without this, I would imagine that in your log you will see warnings that it could not find the needed standard services api NAR. This additional requirement is a biproduct of the HDF specific builds.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Rising Star

As a result of the the HDF build versioning and how the NiFi extension manager handles versions there is, unfortunately, one additional NAR that is needed. You should also provide the nifi-standard-services-api-nar-1.5.0.3.1.2.0-7.nar that coincides with nifi-aws-service-api-nar-1.5.0.3.1.2.0-7.nar. Without this, I would imagine that in your log you will see warnings that it could not find the needed standard services api NAR. This additional requirement is a biproduct of the HDF specific builds.