Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NIFI Flow Files stopped , and the processors are running although

Rising Star

Dears,

I'm using HFD 3.1.0 ,

I ran into a situation in which the processors are running and there are no processed flowfiles between processors

13 REPLIES 13

Rising Star

thanks @Matt Clarke for your quick response

kindly find my comments :

1-

72658-screenshot-from-2018-05-07-16-28-50.png

2-Was the queued data actually on the node from which you provide thread dump? yes

3-How many nodes in your cluster? I have a cluster with one node

4-

72669-screenshot-from-2018-05-07-16-59-26.png

Super Mentor

@Mahmoud Shash

Still seeing issue now that you restarted with "WriteAheadProvenance" repo?

Are you seeing any log output in the nifi-app.log from your invokeHTTP processor?

How many active threads do you see on the status bar above the canvas in the NiFi UI:

72670-screen-shot-2018-05-07-at-115937-am.png

if it is sitting at or close to 20, what does your CPU load look like on your host? If CPU utilization is low, try pushing your Max Timer Driven thread count settings higher. Then check if that change resulted in this thread usage number above for canvas jumped higher.

Super Mentor

@Mahmoud Shash

Just wanted to follow-up to see how things are progressing. Still seeing issue?

Did you try any of my suggestions above?

I see no reason for having your invokeHTTP processor scheduled to execute on primary node only since it is being triggered by incoming FlowFiles. If you switch it to "all nodes", do you still see issue?

What do you see when you perform a "List queue" action on the connection feeding your invokeHTTP processor?

Within the "Cluster" UI found under the global menu, who is currently elected as the primary node? Does the data listed when you ran "List queue" belong to that same node?

-

Thank you,

Matt

Super Mentor

@Mahmoud Shash

Please do not forget to login and click "accept" at the bottom of whichever answer provided was able to address your original question. This helps user of this forum focus in on the working solutions.

Thank you,

Matt