Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

What are the simple ways to know Hadoop Environment in AWS working as configured???

Expert Contributor

I know some of the admin commands to check cluster detail.I am planning to write HDP practical as well as real exam.Other than admin commands ,Is there any way to check AWS ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Suresh Bonam I am not exactly sure what you meant by checking Hadoop environment in AWS. It would be same as any environment. You can log into Ambari Server UI and see if all services are up and running. Then, you can perform service check for all services from UI. Go to Ambari Server UI --> Services --> Service check.

To perform additional checks for environment, you can perform smoke tests for each of the services.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Suresh Bonam I am not exactly sure what you meant by checking Hadoop environment in AWS. It would be same as any environment. You can log into Ambari Server UI and see if all services are up and running. Then, you can perform service check for all services from UI. Go to Ambari Server UI --> Services --> Service check.

To perform additional checks for environment, you can perform smoke tests for each of the services.