Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

java.lang.ClassCastException exception with nifi 24 but works fine with nifi 16

Master Collaborator

Hello Experts,

I have a custom processor where I have below lines of code - 

private ReadContext configJsonCtx = JsonPath.parse(configJsonString);
    private List<Object> workFlows = configJsonCtx.read("$.Workflow");

this.workFlows.forEach((workFlowObj) -> {
    try {
    DocumentContext workFlow = JsonPath.parse(workFlowObj);

This is working fine with Nifi 16 and com.jayway.jsonpath.json-path:2.4.0 dependency.

But now I am trying to upgrade to nifi 24 and I am getting below error when I do that

Any idea what could be the reason and solution for the same.

2024-03-12 05:09:08,815 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-320] c.o.n.p.o.O9QueueRouting O9QueueRouting[id=8718e632-f033-372b-8f6c-682399fbf9b6] Exception: java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.util.LinkedHashMap cannot be cast to class com.jayway.jsonpath.DocumentContext (java.util.LinkedHashMap is in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap'; com.jayway.jsonpath.DocumentContext is in unnamed module of loader org.apache.nifi.nar.NarClassLoader @147e0734)
java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.util.LinkedHashMap cannot be cast to class com.jayway.jsonpath.DocumentContext (java.util.LinkedHashMap is in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap'; com.jayway.jsonpath.DocumentContext is in unnamed module of loader org.apache.nifi.nar.NarClassLoader @147e0734)
at com.o9solutions.nifi.processors.o9_custom_processors.O9QueueRouting.lambda$onScheduled$0(O9QueueRouting.java:299)
at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1541)
at com.o9solutions.nifi.processors.o9_custom_processors.O9QueueRouting.onScheduled(O9QueueRouting.java:269)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotations(ReflectionUtils.java:145)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotations(ReflectionUtils.java:133)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotations(ReflectionUtils.java:78)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotation(ReflectionUtils.java:55)
at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardProcessorNode.lambda$initiateStart$8(StandardProcessorNode.java:1765)
at org.apache.nifi.engine.FlowEngine$3.call(FlowEngine.java:123)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)

Thanks in advnace

Mahendra

0 REPLIES 0