Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

sum / avg functions on solr data with banana dashboard issue ''stats can only run on single valued"

Contributor

13650-stats-error.png

Hi Team,

I am trying to do aggregation on top of Solr data using banana dashboard but getting error on the panel "stats can only run on single valued column not multivalued".

In fact, data I am trying to aggregate is about facebook posts about certain company (I have three different companies)and number of likes, shares etc. available on post / status level (almost 2000 posts per company).

I want to compute and show a graph for total likes / shares per company like in SQL i

select company_name , sum (num_likes) from solrdata

group by company_name

I followed the documentation of banana dashboard and as per that, I need facets and stats and TERMS panel.

I created "TERMS" panel on the dashboard and provided coompany_name column from the data as facet and in the stats field I provided 'num_of_likes' --> total likes per post. Still same error. Below are snapshots

13648-terms-conf.png

13649-terms-query.png

and of course the error!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

solved. defined a single valued field and do term on that.. use schema.xml to define fields explicitly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Contributor

solved. defined a single valued field and do term on that.. use schema.xml to define fields explicitly.