Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Did not receive Hortonworks Spark Certification after Payment

Hi ,
Myself Ravikiran Sharma, I have purchased HDP Certified Spark Developer (HDPCSD2019) Exam on Sunday 22/oct 9:05 pm Indian time. But I did not get any confirmation mail from Hortonworks.

I contacted cloudera(Natalie), she told my record is not found in the system. My account got deducted with 250$. its more than one week issue is not fixed. I want the issue to fixed as soon as possible.

MY TICKET NUMBER is : 20203
Please help.

Thanks and Regards
Ravikiran Sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ravikiran_sharm we've passed along your concerns and note of frustration to the relevant parties internally and they are actively working on your case. They say they are working with you directly to get this resolved.

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rising Star

Hi @ravikiran_sharm 

I'm sorry you had to experience this mishap. I'll reach out to my managers to locate someone internally who can help you out with this.

Sorry again for the inconvenience!

Thank you for your support w@leed.

@ravikiran_sharm we've passed along your concerns and note of frustration to the relevant parties internally and they are actively working on your case. They say they are working with you directly to get this resolved.

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.