Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Hadoop vendors

Explorer

I'm currently working on CDH5.13 (Cloudera Distribution Hadoop), and i have a couple of questions:

1- I want to get the latest version of CDH(6.3.3). When i try to download it, i have this message (Your MyCloudera account is not currently connected with a CDH subscription which is required for CDH 6.3.3 and later.). Where do I go to get a subscription? And what is the cost of the subscription? 

2- I tried to download older versions of CDH, but it says ( As of February 1, 2021, all downloads of CDH and Cloudera Manager require a username and password and use a modified URL. You must use the modified URL, including the username and password when downloading the repository contents described below.). I'm assuming i have to get a license to have this username and password. Where should I go to buy this?

3- I also tried to download Hortonworks Data Platform, but i have this message (You must be a HDP customer to access these downloads. If you believe you should have access to these then please reach out to support or your customer service representative.). How to become an HDP customer? And what is the cost?

4- I managed to donwload Hortonworks Data Platform Sandbox, so i'm assuming it's free, but i must become a HDP customer to download Hortonworks Data Platform. So what's the difference between these two?

Sorry for the long message and thank you in advance for your answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
5 REPLIES 5

hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login

Explorer

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. This is a very precious help to me.

Explorer

sorry to bring this up again but I contacted sales twice in a row but never heard back from them.

Hi @emeric 

The community team has reached out to our sales contacts who indicated they would contact you.  

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Thank you sir.