Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Is Anyone gave CCA175 recently ? Asking to confirm exam issue resolution

Explorer

Hi,

I scheduled exam before 1 month and it got cancelled due to Examination cluster issue.

After waiting for certain time i cancelled my registration to find the alternatives.

Now i am about to schedule alternat exam but before that i would like to know availability of CCA175.

Please responde if any one gave exam in last week.

@cjervis : It would be really helpful if you can contact your sources to identify the status of exam cluster issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

Exam Environment issue has been resolved. Now Exam delivered properly.

Thanks @cjervis 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Community Manager

I am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

On a side note, I inquired with the certification team this morning and they advised that there are not exam infrastructure issues and they are currently running exams. 

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Issue are still there and no one in Cloudera notified the customers. The worst exam management in the history. certification@cloudera.com does not answer. Are they having issues with their email too?

The worst thing is the examslocal page which tells "Please wait...exam is loading", even after 15 minutes after the scheduled time. Who would pay back this waiting time which I could have spent to work?

Regards

Community Manager

@astungaro I forwarded your information to the certification team who advised that they made contact with you this morning. Can you confirm that you have been contacted? 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Explorer

@cjervisYes, I've been contacted by the certification team. They explained how they are proceding. Thank you.

Explorer

Ok, guys. If you are going to take these certifications, do not do! It's a waste of time. Go to work on any interesting project, it would give you a lot more than these certifications.

It's the second time I waste my time on cca159. Twice the same error which is no one knows! Still no one contacted me to tell me I could not taken exam today. Still I wasted my time studying instead of working.

Community Manager

@astungaro,

I checked with the certification team and confirmed that they have received your email. They will follow up with you via that method. 

Explorer

@cjervisMy exam did not start for the third time. It's unbelievable! I'm loosing a lot of time because of Cloudera. Still no one advised me, no one knows the reason but everyone keep going to say "Please, contact certification@cloudera.com".

New Contributor

I am trying to book a date using exams local for scheduling the certification, I am unable to do it.

When I contacted their customer support, they mentioned that Cloudera exams are currently suspending the certification exams. I contacted the Cloudera team, still haven't got any response.

I would like to know when I will be able to schedule my certification?

Community Manager

@gunasai Please see the certification announcement for details and contact the certification team via email for any additional questions.