Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Manage Druid through Cloudera Manager

Rising Star

Hi everyone,

How do you guys install/manage Druid through Cloudera Manager? Been trying to find the parcel or CSD file for installation without any luck. 

Is this option coming soon or you just install druid directly on the servers. I understand that Druid was one of the components that can be install on Ambari previously. Is this going to be the same on Cloudera Data Platform or Cloudera CDH version 5 or 6.

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cloudera Employee

Good morning,

Druid is not currently supported in Cloudera Manager. It is planned to be supported in future CDP versions. 

I imagine it's possible to install it manually (unsupported) on CDH5/6 but I have not attempted that, so I cannot offer any helpful advice...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cloudera Employee

Good morning,

Druid is not currently supported in Cloudera Manager. It is planned to be supported in future CDP versions. 

I imagine it's possible to install it manually (unsupported) on CDH5/6 but I have not attempted that, so I cannot offer any helpful advice...

Rising Star

Thanks. 

I just installed it manually on the cluster. Worked fine as of now. Looking forward for the future supported version.