Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Technical issue encountered with CCA121 Exam

Contributor

Hello,

I had my CCA122 exam during which I was not able to solve two questions due to repo was not accessible. I tried manually and even from browser, I was getting not found and 403 for HDP and ambari repo. Same was informed and noted by the proctor.

As per Cloudera exam policy, if any technical issue is encountered my exam should be reset but they have marked me failed.

What could I do in such situation? As per my understanding, Repo should be managed by Cloudera during exam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

I made a haste before getting the result just by concluding over the portal. Contact certification@cloudera.com for any queries related to Certifications.

I cleared the exam and I received my certificate and badge.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Master Guru

@AmirMirza Might be this was due to new Paywall Expansion. For any assistance on certification you can always send a mail to certification@cloudera.com . May be @Dgati can help you on this matter. 

Cheers!
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Contributor

Hi @GangWar ,

Thank you for the response.

@Dgati could you please help me on this.

Expert Contributor

Hi Amir,

Thank you for leaving your post.

We kindly ask you to reach out to certification@cloudera.com where our Certification Team will be happy to assist you.

New Contributor

just left my exam session because of this issue. There was a issue with yum repository. i tried to resolve but got same error form all nodes. 

Contributor

@alam_shakeen right. I have sent an email as well to certifications@cloudera.com but still no reply yet. 

Please update this thread if you get any update on the exam eligibility reset from Cloudera.

Expert Contributor

Hello Amir,

Please mind, the Certification Team will get back to you right after having further information on the issue reported.

Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding.

Expert Contributor

Hello there,

Thank you for leaving your post.

We kindly ask you to reach out to certification@cloudera.com where our Certification Team will be happy to assist you with further investigation.

New Contributor

Aoa @AmirMirza 

Just receive the congratulation email from cloudera. Alhamdullah i am passed but those questions they have considered as fail in my case. 

Best wishes for your result

Thanks.

Contributor

I made a haste before getting the result just by concluding over the portal. Contact certification@cloudera.com for any queries related to Certifications.

I cleared the exam and I received my certificate and badge.