Thanks a lot, @Gulshad Ansari and @Sandeep Nemuri. I was struggling with this issue and after spending 2 days I came across to this post. I applied below steps. 1. blocked port 8088 on firewall rules and allowed access to only required IP addresses. 2. killed processed I found with /var/tmp/java -c /var/tmp/w.conf 3. I found a similar entry in crontab at one of our node. I tried to remove it multiple times, but every time it was coming back so I changed the entry to something like below. (I'm not sure whether it is correct way but it started working for me) ***** wget -q -O - http://localhost/xyz.sh These changes are working at my end and the problem got solved. Kudos to both of you..!!!
... View more