Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Our team is working on a client solution involving Cloudera, and we need to develop a Proof of Concept (POC). Is there a way to access Cloudera for free to set up a development environment? Specifically, we need HDFS and Impala integration; later, we will connect Impala to Tableau for visualization. Any guidance on accessing these services without cost would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

@SyedWasi Thank you for bringing this to our community.

Since you are building a PoC(Proof-of-Concept), and this forum is mostly related to technical questions on using Cloudera Lineup, I highly recommend you discussing potential partnership with our Sales Executives.

https://www.cloudera.com/contact-sales.html

If you still need help, Please feel free to update this thread, so I can have our team approach you.

V

Did I answer your question? If yes, Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find my reply useful, you can thank me by clicking on the thumbs-up button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

@SyedWasi, Welcome to our community! To help you get the best possible answer, I have tagged in our experts @ChethanYM @vaishaakb @smdas  who may be able to assist you further.

Please feel free to provide any additional information or details about your query, and we hope that you will find a satisfactory solution to your question.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Master Collaborator

@SyedWasi Thank you for bringing this to our community.

Since you are building a PoC(Proof-of-Concept), and this forum is mostly related to technical questions on using Cloudera Lineup, I highly recommend you discussing potential partnership with our Sales Executives.

https://www.cloudera.com/contact-sales.html

If you still need help, Please feel free to update this thread, so I can have our team approach you.

V

Did I answer your question? If yes, Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find my reply useful, you can thank me by clicking on the thumbs-up button.

Master Collaborator

@SyedWasi Did you get help on this? 

Let me know if you'd like to discuss further with our concerned resources.