02-25-2017 08:06 PM
Dear Haddop Admin Gurus,
I am currently learning Hadoop Administration and would like to get certified on Cloudera Hadoop Administration for which the exam is CCA - 500.
In this regard i would like to know the experience of you on the below :
1. How is the exam pattern , Is it going to be objective type questions or any other . Please provide the details.
2. Is there any Practice question sessions or the sample questions provided to test myself before attempting the exam.
3. Is there any offical course material to be prepared from cloudera on this. Please provide the link if i can download the same.
Kindly accept my apologies for my ignorance here and help me in preparing for the CCA 500 exam.
02-26-2017 07:01 AM
Welcome to the community @dvrk. I think most of your questions are covered in our community article Cloudera Certification FAQ and the CCA-500 page on Cloudera.com. If you have any further questions after reading through those, let me know and I will see what I can find out. :)
Best of luck.
02-26-2017 08:17 AM
Dear Jervis, Thanks a lot for the information. But the answer to my specific query is not clear from the FAQ.
As requested please confirm me on the below:
(1) Is the exam pattern is going to be Question with Multiple choice type or it is going to be descriptive one.
Kindly confirm on this.
(2) Any sample questions from the exam so that we can prepare for the exam based on that.
02-27-2017 05:24 AM
I think for those questions the CCA-500 page on Cloudera.com should be what you are looking for as it lays out the exam sections and blueprint. By reading through it it looks like a descriptive test but I can double check if you still need clarification after looking it over.
For example, section one of the exam:
02-27-2017 05:42 AM
Thanks a lot, As still not clear from the content that whether it is a type of : Question and Multiple choice answers to it or is it a descriptive type exam for CCA 500.
Please help me in finding the pattern of the exam.
Anyone of Hadoop gurus, who has given the certification recently also can share the pattern to help me in preparing for the test.
Thanks & Regards,
Venkata Ramakrishna D
02-27-2017 08:11 AM
02-28-2017 05:12 AM
Not a problem at all. I'm happy I could help. :)
05-25-2017 11:40 PM