Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Cannot post questions

Explorer

Hello,

I had trouble to post questions on the community. It keeps marking my question as spam and I dispute to moderator get no answers. Does anyone know how to post questions without being treated as spam

thanks,

Harry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

@harry_li ,

The spam filter can be aggressive sometimes.  We apologize for that.   I have marked your earlier post as not spam and it is visible now.

David Wilder, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Master Mentor

@harry_li 
You just posted a Community Thread successfully.   So are you able to post new topics now without any issue?   Are you posting contents with some external links Or special characters ?

Can you try posting a Test Topic and then if you find any error then can you please share the error that  you are getting? 

Explorer

yes. I posted with a link to ambari installation document. Like this: https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-2.7.3.0/bk_ambari-installation/content/set_up_the_a...

could this be issue?

btw, one of my question is showing up now.

Master Mentor

@harry_li 
No posting such link will not be an issue. As @denloe  mentioned that you should not face any issue from now.  So it should be all good.

Looks like you are able to post new queries now as i see your latest post here:  Ambari-server start error

Community Manager

When your first post titled "Ambari-server start error" was caught by the spam filter, you created a second post with the same content.   I approved one of them so we didn't have duplicate questions on the board.

I am unsure why your posts were flagged as spam.  Our Community Admins are still tuning the spam filter rules after merging into the Unified Cloudera Community.

Our moderators will get posts out of spam quarantine as quickly as we are able.  I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Community Manager

@harry_li ,

The spam filter can be aggressive sometimes.  We apologize for that.   I have marked your earlier post as not spam and it is visible now.

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum