Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here. Want to know more about what has changed? Check out the Community News blog.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Master Collaborator

@Cloudera2015@Tetee@TheBrick@chinaPD@RavirajAmbad@BillGraziano@robertp

Welcome to all you new members of our community!  Sorry for the late response here, but it was a Holiday week last week and I was only half-here.  :-)

Very glad to have each of you join our community, thank you for the introductions and best wishes on your big data journey!

Clint

New Contributor

Hi Clint ,

This is Vijay Gurav from India . I worked for Klouddata INC as a Lead Consultant - SAP Analytics . I am hard core analytics guy and passionate about Business Intelligence technology . When we say BI it inludes SAP BOBJ, BODS, Hana , Dashboard and yes Hadoop .

Lets start the business , Recently we have started working on CDH5 and I am trying to connect Hive warehouse from our local systems . I tried everything to get Hive 2.5.XX jdbc drivers to have communication between KNIME and Hadoop . But dowload is not starting at all . We need hive jdbc drivers desperately . Please help .

Thanks for warm Welcome , I happy to join community which is leading Big Data technology.

Regards,

Vijay Gurav

New Contributor

Iam khaled kamel. Iam BI developer. I want to be Cloudera Expert.

Highlighted

New Contributor

I am a big time java developer for last 10 years. Part of consultation,ideation, articulation and development of Stand-alone, Web, E-Commerce/Order Management Enterprise, Android Mobile & Cloud Applications on java platform for top-class billion dollar revenued customers/clients and helped in increasing their profit/revenue on my backed projects - unit dollar investment.

I am here to crunch the next/current big thing "Big Data & Hadoop" onto my crown, to further add value to my clients what/how my projects helped them. <Proven/calculated business decisions for future businesses>.

Other than my IT, I love playing outdoor games, Farming, Teaching. !!

New Contributor

Hi All,

I am Eugenio and I work as Big Data Engineer in It eruo consulting in Italy. My background is Physics and IT and I am happy to be here to be usefull to other and to learn as well :-)

Community Manager

Welcome KDVijayGKhaledKamelKutaalaSuresh and 19ec85. It is great to have you all here. 

@19ec85 Which part of Italy are you from? Italy is high on my bucket list of places to visit since I have some ancestors from there. :)

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

Hi, I am from Reggio Calabria in the south of Italy , but now i work in Padua near Venice. Let me know if you plan to be here i will be happy to show some nice place.

Community Manager

Interesting I was told my Italian ancestors (Calfa) were Calabrese. I'll keep you in mind if I even make the trip. :)

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

I'm a lecturer at IT department, Hanoi University of Engineering and Technology. Currently I'm teaching multiple topics related to cloud computing and big data.

Master Collaborator

Welcome, @Mai, glad to have you in our community!