Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

After upgrade from cloudbreak 1.6.3 to 1.14.0 Azure credential no longer works

Contributor

I had a working Cloudbreak 1.6.3 setup using Azure. After upgrading to 1.14.0, the credentials no longer work. Both an existing credential and newly created ones give the following error when creating a new cluster:

Failed to create cluster: Unrecognized fiels 'tenantid' (class com.sequenceid.cloudbreak.api.model.wasbFileSystemConfigu[not visible in popup] not marked as ignorable (2 known properties: "accountname", "accountKey"]) as [Source: {"tenantid":"<removed>","clientid":"<removed>","accountname":"someaccount","accountKey":"<removed>" etc etc.

The GUI provides an alternative way now to create an Azure credential (interactive) but that requires one to add subscriptionId and tenantid to 'profile', but there's no option in the GUI to update a 'profile'. I seems something is changed in the Azure credential setup, but only halfway released.

What can I do to get a working credential and create a cluster?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

Hi, please upgrade to 1.14.1 (not relased yet). This issue has been fixed in this version.

curl -Ls s3://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/cloudbreak/cloudbreak-deployer_1.14.1_Linux_x86_64.tgz | sudo tar -xz -C /bin cbd
cbd --version
cbd regenerate
cbd restart

Anyway the Profile file is where you execute cbd commands. (/var/lib/cloudbreak-deployment for example)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Rising Star

Hi, please upgrade to 1.14.1 (not relased yet). This issue has been fixed in this version.

curl -Ls s3://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/cloudbreak/cloudbreak-deployer_1.14.1_Linux_x86_64.tgz | sudo tar -xz -C /bin cbd
cbd --version
cbd regenerate
cbd restart

Anyway the Profile file is where you execute cbd commands. (/var/lib/cloudbreak-deployment for example)