Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Ambari : Move master wizard : stucked in the reassigning component process : help !

Explorer

Hello,

After I tried to reassign some components ont ambari-server-2.2.1.0, the Web UI is stucked in this state and I don't know how to Sans titre.jpg

I've restarted all the nodes but no clue what it is stucked.

Thank you in advance for your help. 

6 REPLIES 6

Community Manager

@achemeleu Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our Ambari experts @Atahar @Scharan  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Master Mentor

@achemeleu 
Welcome Acemeleu, @DianaTorres  for pinging me on this one. I provide 2  solutions see  threads about a similar case  Ambari stuck1 Ambari.stuck2
Can you check the above solution and see if that works out for you too? In case it doesn't please can you share your HDP version, database type/version, ambari-server logs  and OS type/version, and  the brief  background of the steps you executed before getting stuck
Please let us know whether that resolved your issue.

Geoffrey

Explorer

Hello @DianaTorres ,

Can  @Atahar @Scharan answer and help me please ?

Still stucked in this situation. 

Community Manager

@Shelton @Maggycloudera Do you happen to have any insights here? Thanks!

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Master Collaborator

Hello @achemeleu  Can you check   task id status  in Ambari db using below command

# select distinct(status) from host_role_command; 

Explorer

Hello,

sorry but due to the urgency I abandoned the migration of the components and finally reinstalled everything. I now have a hbase table export problem and submitted a new topic. If anyone here would take the time to help me find a solution, that would be very kind.