Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Apache NI FI PutDataBaseRecord problems

Hello, I have some problems with NIFI

I made a simple dataflow, but it doesn't work ( 

getfile takes file it's ok

when update attribute  it's ok too 

and PutDataBaseRecord doesn't take any IN information 

what is the reason???

I made a table in my postgresql database with the same attributes names 

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

lately i began to take errors like that 

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor

@PavelPrudnikov 

The specific error you are seeing in the bulletin produced on your PutDatabaseRecord processor is telling you that the processor is not able to find the schema you have configured in your CSVReader.

Did you define a schema in one of the Schema Registry providers?
Is the value assigned to the "schema.name" FlowFile Attribute on your inbound FlowFile an exact string match with the schema name in your Schema Registry provider?

It may be helpful if you share a screenshot of the FlowFile attributes on your FlowFile in the queue to the putDatabaseRecord processor and share your CSVReader configuration as well.

Have you tried just using the infer-schema option in the CSVReader Schema Access Strategy?

Hope this helps,

Matt

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Mentor

@PavelPrudnikov 

The specific error you are seeing in the bulletin produced on your PutDatabaseRecord processor is telling you that the processor is not able to find the schema you have configured in your CSVReader.

Did you define a schema in one of the Schema Registry providers?
Is the value assigned to the "schema.name" FlowFile Attribute on your inbound FlowFile an exact string match with the schema name in your Schema Registry provider?

It may be helpful if you share a screenshot of the FlowFile attributes on your FlowFile in the queue to the putDatabaseRecord processor and share your CSVReader configuration as well.

Have you tried just using the infer-schema option in the CSVReader Schema Access Strategy?

Hope this helps,

Matt

HI!! the problem was in CSVReader

the decision was to change Schema Access Strategy after this manipulation everything began to work.

image.png