Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Atlas UI not coming up

Master Guru

Atlas UI is not coming up on my HDP 2.5 sandbox. I have started Atlas, log search, and kafka. I see the following error in the atlas log:

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RetriesExhaustedException: Failed after attempts=36, exceptions: Wed Aug 24 22:48:43 UTC 2016, null, java.net.SocketTimeoutException: callTimeout=60000, callDuration=68415: row 'atlas_titan,,' on table 'hbase:meta' at region=hbase:meta,,1.158 8230740, hostname=sandbox.hortonworks.com,16020,1470279629513, seqNum=0

Does HBase has to be up and running? Does Atlas use a embbeded version or the one I start from ambari?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

nevermind. I found the issue. hbase on sandbox must be up and running

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Master Guru

nevermind. I found the issue. hbase on sandbox must be up and running

Explorer

Not able to found original link 

Explorer

where is this original post ??

Community Manager

@rahulsharma

The View solution in the original post option is more helpful when a discussion goes beyond one or two pages. For example, if somebody marks one of the posts as a solution in Page 2, clicking on View solution in the original post will bring you back to the first page under the original question.

We understand that this can be confusing. Hopefully, this explanation should help.

Regards,

Vidya

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: