Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA-175 Exam Structure

CCA-175 Exam Structure

New Contributor

Hi Team, 

I am planning to appear for CCA-175 exam at the end of this month. Since this is a new exam, I am slightly perplexed about the exam structure. 

1) Is the list of required skills mentioned on the page is exhaustive list of questions asked ? I would be mastering the topics and actions in that list.

2) For Spark codes, Do I need to build code from scratch in .py files/Scala jars or Cloudera will give me a snippet and I will be making chnages to the code? OR I can just use the context and write the code.

3) Can I refer to the documentation mentioned in the exam information page, while taking the exam ?

Best,

Vikas

1 REPLY 1

Re: CCA-175 Exam Structure

Expert Contributor

The Required Skills section on the website gives the high-level testing objectives.  I would not call it exhaustive, but those are the major themes that will be covered in the exam.

In order to save time on the exam, you should expect that most coding questions will give you a template to start from and ask you to fill in relevant sections.

You will not have general Internet access during the exam.  There will not be a search engine, for example.  You will have access to the Cloudera and Apache websites.  The list of documentation from the website will be linked for ease of getting to that documentation.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here