Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA 175 Test Environment issue

Explorer

I took the Cloudera CCA 175 (CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer) exam on 12.10.2020 at 10.30 am IST. I was unable to use quotes and double quotes in the test environment. I tried various ways like copied it from spark documentation and used it but I cannot run it in the test environment. It throws the error illegal character '\u201d'. At last I lost my hope after 1.30 hours and requested for reschedule the exam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

Hi @NeedI am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards, Kalyani Kundalia

Kalyani Kundalia, Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rising Star

Hi @NeedI am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards, Kalyani Kundalia

Kalyani Kundalia, Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Explorer

Thank you! @K23 Cloudera Rescheduled the exam and I passed in it, but now the problem is there is typo error in my name in the certification. I dropped a mail to certification@cloudera.com  for the name change.