Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA175 result

New Contributor

Hi All,

Today I  have given my CCA175 certification so can anyone please tell me when can I expect the result for the same.

Regards

Vishal Chhabra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

@VishalChhabra Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then reply to you directly. Another tip is to check your email's spam folder in case a message was errantly flagged as such. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Super Guru
Hi Vishal,

Did you mean you just finished your certification exam or you got your certification? If you have your certification, then result should be sent to you already. If you just finished the exam, then expect the result in a couple of days max.

Cheers
Eric

New Contributor

Hi Eric,

Yes I give my exam today.

My colleagues also gave the same exam on 4th & 5th August but still they are waiting for their result..

Not sure y still they didn't receive the result. Can you please check and keep me posted.

Regards

Vishal

Community Manager

@VishalChhabra Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then reply to you directly. Another tip is to check your email's spam folder in case a message was errantly flagged as such. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

New Contributor

Hi Cjervis,

I did the same and within few minutes I received the result..And I am very glad to say that I have cleared the exam..

Cheers!

Vishal

Community Manager

Congratulations!

Super Guru
Congrats Vishal!!