Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CDH配置好以后,agent服务能够启动,但是server服务无法启动 (After CDH is configured, the agent service can be started, but the server service cannot be started)

Explorer

luolin_0-1679333033785.png

luolin_1-1679333066084.png

luolin_2-1679333133780.png日志显示为这样,我不知道如何解决,希望有人能给我提提建议

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

Ok, and where are you installing it? On a server or a home computer? What is the size of hardware you have (cpu, memory, disk)? Is it large enough to meet the minimum hardware requirements

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Community Manager

Translation:

After CDH is configured, the agent service can be started, but the server service cannot be started.

The log shows like this, I don't know how to solve it, hope someone can give me advice

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Community Manager

@luolin Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our CDH experts @aakulov and @PabitraDas  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Master Collaborator

So, the logs are empty.  What was the operation that led to this state? Was it just a routine restart? Was there an update of CDH? What version of Cloudera Manager and CDH/CDP are you on right now?

Explorer

I can't tell what my operation is. There are no other problems during the installation process. I installed the free version of CDH for my study.

Master Collaborator

Ok, and where are you installing it? On a server or a home computer? What is the size of hardware you have (cpu, memory, disk)? Is it large enough to meet the minimum hardware requirements

Explorer

Thank you for your help, after I tried to change the Java version, the service started normally, because the Java version I used was too high for my installed CDH, thank you for your reply to my post!!!

Explorer

yes ,日志是空的,我也无法断定导致这种状态的操作是什么,我安装好CDH以后就无法启动,尝试过更换jdk也无法成功,CDH使用的是6.3.2版本,个人版本