Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CDP Cluster deployment

New Contributor

Hi,

We are planing for CDP cluster deployment for Ms Azure cloud , Any link to get the repo file 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Master Mentor

@Zeba 

I was privileged to attend the Accelerate your time-to-insight with CDP Data Center Cloudera webinar last month by Lakshmi Randall, Wim Stoop, Matthew Schumpert where unfortunately they confirmed that CDP is only available on AWS as for now the Azure release should be coming before the end of the year maybe as a Christmas gift 🙂

So you won't find any download repo as yet but if you are a Cloudera customer then contact your Cloudera Sales rep.

View solution in original post

Cloudera Employee

Things have moved since the webinar you attended @Shelton: on 6 November we announced that the Cloudera Data Platform is now available on Azure for preview.

@Zeba FYI

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Mentor

@Zeba 

I was privileged to attend the Accelerate your time-to-insight with CDP Data Center Cloudera webinar last month by Lakshmi Randall, Wim Stoop, Matthew Schumpert where unfortunately they confirmed that CDP is only available on AWS as for now the Azure release should be coming before the end of the year maybe as a Christmas gift 🙂

So you won't find any download repo as yet but if you are a Cloudera customer then contact your Cloudera Sales rep.

Cloudera Employee

Things have moved since the webinar you attended @Shelton: on 6 November we announced that the Cloudera Data Platform is now available on Azure for preview.

@Zeba FYI

Master Mentor

@wimster @Zeba 

Surely thats great but during the webinar niether Lakshmi Randall, Wim Stoop nor Matthew could commit to Cloudera's release date hence the date before end of year 🙂 something understandable incase the release date is missed that won't be a good image.
As an insider I am sure you have more information can you share the link to that release info I would like to test drive it this week.