@Muhammad Waris Are you trying to get Atlas server to work on MAC OSX?
If yes, here in development team we use the following approach for getting Atlas to work on Mac OSX:
- Clone this repo.
- Ensure you are using JDK 1.7 or JDK 1.8.
- Use the mvn clean package -Pdist,berkeley-elasticsearch profile to build and deploy. See here.
- In addition to this we also add -Ptitan0.
- Deploy in a separate folder (by unzipping the generated tar) and then use atlas_start.py.
- Run quick_start.py to add some test data to Atlas.
- For debugging, if you need to, you can use remote debug via IntelliJ.
On Max OSX you will be able to run the Atlas WebUI. Which means you will manually be able to create entities but won't have the hook from hive.
Please let me know if this helps.