Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Cannot view forum for CCP: Data Scientist Challenge 3

Hello,

I can't view the contents of the sub-forum: CCP: Data Scientist Challenge 3.

But I've already registered for CCP Data Science Challenge 3 (paid for it), received the description, started to examine the data sets, etc. When I try to view the forum it says:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

I have used a different e-mail address for Challenge registration (different from the one I used to register for community.cloudera.com), and I think this might be the problem, but I'm not sure.

Can one of the administrator check this and help me?

Kind regards,

Emre

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator
Sorry. I think I found the issue. You registered for the challenge using a gmail account and that got approved on the forum. I now also see that you have another email account and it looks like you use that one for the forums. I’ve enabled both now. Give it a try again and let me know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Master Collaborator

Hi Emre,

You should -- I just double-checked. Try logging out of the community.cloudera.com world and then back in. For some reason, that works. And then let us know

Hello Brad,

Sorry, the problem persists.

I clicked on the "Sign Out" link on the top right (next to my username), then logged in again, then tried to view the contents of the Data Science Challenge 3 but I cannot, still "Access Denied".

Then I've tried signing out again. Still the same problem 😞

Master Collaborator
Sorry. I think I found the issue. You registered for the challenge using a gmail account and that got approved on the forum. I now also see that you have another email account and it looks like you use that one for the forums. I’ve enabled both now. Give it a try again and let me know.

Brad,

Thank you very much, problem solved!