Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CloudBreak UI is not accessible after restart VM.

Contributor

I have deployed cloudbreak 2.5.0 in MS Azure couple of days ago. Since the deployment I did not restart my cloudbreak VM but frequently restared cluster VMs of HDP and HDF. Everything was fine. Yesterday I added start/stop automation script. And after execution of the automation script all VMs are running as expected but not able to access cloudbreak UI.Access from putty is also working except UI. What should i do now?IN browser its showing: "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" Please check the attached image. cbd.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I am not sure what is a start/stop automation script, but maybe you should check if Cloudbreak is up and running. You can check it with the following commands:

cd /var/lib/cloudbreak-deployment
cbd ps

If it is not running, you should start it with "cbd start" as part of your script.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I am not sure what is a start/stop automation script, but maybe you should check if Cloudbreak is up and running. You can check it with the following commands:

cd /var/lib/cloudbreak-deployment
cbd ps

If it is not running, you should start it with "cbd start" as part of your script.

Hope this helps!

Contributor

Yeap. it worked with this commands. 🙂 Thanks a lot for your help.

start/stop automation script is nothing but a resource in Azure by which we can automate stoping all the HDP/HDF cluster VMs during offpick hour and again can start automatically during working hour.

Contributor

@pdarvasi, UI is working now, But my password is not working in login. getting error "Login failed: Client cannot access resource server. Check that UAA server is running." I am using the same password what i used to use for login before. Please check the screen shot of ps command. should i hard code password in export UAA_DEFAULT_USER_PW="" it was empty after restart cbd. i harcoded my old password(which was being used) but still not working.Getting error "Login failed: Cannot retrieve token." what should i do now?cbdui.jpgcbdui1.jpgcbd-ps.jpg

Contributor

Issue resolved by reset password. 🙂