Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Configuring an Application in the Streaming Application Manager in HDF-3; When I dragged a KAFKA source tile component unto the Application Builder canvas - displays the error 'SCHEMA NOT FOUND'

Configuring an Application in the Streaming Application Manager in HDF-3; When I dragged a KAFKA source tile component unto the Application Builder canvas - displays the error 'SCHEMA NOT FOUND'

Explorer

Configuring an Application in the Streaming Application Manager in HDF-3:

When I dragged a KAFKA source tile component unto the Application Builder canvas - and double clicked on it to configure/specify the mandatory argument 'KAFKA TOPIC*'; on selecting the correct topic from the dropdown list - the error 'SCHEMA NOT FOUND' was displayed by the application builder service.

I have attached a screenshot of the error encountered below.screen-shot-2017-07-18-at-12057-pm.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Configuring an Application in the Streaming Application Manager in HDF-3; When I dragged a KAFKA source tile component unto the Application Builder canvas - displays the error 'SCHEMA NOT FOUND'

Similar Error here. SAM and Schema Registry seem to not work together correctly. Are there known work-arounds?

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here