Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Create a custom processor NIFI for Azure service bus receive message ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ahmed, still trying to understand the issue. Did you run into a roadblock when implementing the receiving side? Looks like you had the send side figured out already.

Reading through the Azure Service Bus docs, they do mention there is a AMQP support. NiFi supports AMQP out-of-the-box, can you leverage it to communicate with Azure SB?

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/service-bus-amqp-overview/

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for your response, this is not what I want, This processor for Event Hub not Service Bus, I have the code of the service bus and I can connect it out of NIFI, but my issue is to create a processor to receive messages for Azure service bus

Ahmed, still trying to understand the issue. Did you run into a roadblock when implementing the receiving side? Looks like you had the send side figured out already.

Reading through the Azure Service Bus docs, they do mention there is a AMQP support. NiFi supports AMQP out-of-the-box, can you leverage it to communicate with Azure SB?

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/service-bus-amqp-overview/

Hi Andrew, thanks for your replay, My issue is: I want to receive messages from ServiceBus Topic (Subscription messages) using NIFI processor,

what I have are:

1- Namespace

2- Sas Key Name

3- Sas Key Value

4- Subscription Name

5- Topic Name

6- ServiceBusUri = ".servicebus.windows.net"

Hi Andrew, thanks for your replay, My issue is: I want to receive messages from ServiceBus Topic (Subscription messages) using NIFI processor,

what I have are:

1- Namespace

2- Sas Key Name

3- Sas Key Value

4- Subscription Name

5- Topic Name

6- ServiceBusUri = ".servicebus.windows.net"