Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Creating clusters in AWS using Cloudbreak -Error

Highlighted

Creating clusters in AWS using Cloudbreak -Error

New Contributor

Hi All,

I am getting error while creating clusters using cloudbreak on AWS.

8.6.2016 13.29.38 xra12 - create failed: Infrastructure creation failed. Reason: com.amazonaws.AmazonClientException: Unable to execute HTTP request: ec2.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com

What could be reason?

Regards,

Rambabu

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Creating clusters in AWS using Cloudbreak -Error

Expert Contributor

Can you reach this ec2.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com in your browser?

New Contributor

yes I can reach to this

New Contributor

yes I can reach to ec2.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com using CLI.. but I am not able to connect it using Cloudbreak and AWS properly. I have set the AWS key ID and AWS Password in Profile also

Expert Contributor

how did you deployed the application? did you used our image or you are using it in local ?

New Contributor

Hi ,

I have deployed on my local using steps on this https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.3.0/bk_cldbrk_install/bk_CLBK_IAG/content/ch_in...

and Cloudbreak is on my Ubuntu System and now I am trying to create clusters through UI but getting the above error. I have also set the IAM users and using Key based in "manage credentials". I am using the cloudbreak default of blueprint , network and template for creation of clusters.

Is there anywhere I am making some mistake? I have followed the steps which is at sequenceid site too?

Expert Contributor

This is the latest documentation http://sequenceiq.com/cloudbreak-docs/release-1.2.3/ you can double check the steps here or we can also schedule a webex just let me know.

My mail is rdoktorics@hortonworks.com

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here