Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

DNS and hosts file setting

New Contributor

구성현황 : 

윈도우서버 2대로 전사AD와는 별개로 AD 구성

CDP서버와 CDSW서버는 10G 스위치로 망구성이 되어있어(랜카드 2장 설치) 인식되는 IP가 실제 ip와 내부ip(192.x.x.x) 두개가 있음

윈도우서버에서  DNS 구성은 내부IP로 설정(CDP의 속도가 내부 IP인경우가 더 빨라서)

사용자PC와 서버들은 다른 도메인에 속해있음

CDP설치시 권장받은 최신 크롬 브라우저로 접속

문제점 :

1. 로그인 후 첫 projects 화면 로딩이 느림. 다 뜨고나서 다른 메뉴 누르고 돌아오면 접속이 안됨

2. project를 선택해서 들어가면 로딩화면면 나옴. 때대로 timeout 메세지 뜸. 근데 주소창의 프로젝트명이 추가된 url을 엔터치고 들어가면 접속 됨

3. 이 후 세부 메뉴도 마찬가지 현상

CDSW 도입 전 사전 기술협상에서 내부 DNS 구성할 수 없으니 내부 DNS 설정을 하지않고 hosts 파일 설정으로만 사용이 가능하다고 답변받았으나 설치하면서 윈도우서버의 DNS 기능을 사용함 

페이지가 원활하게 이동되지 않는 원인을 해결 바랍니다.

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager

Here is the English translation:

Composition:

Configure AD separately from corporate AD with two Windows servers

The CDP server and CDSW server are networked with a 10G switch (2 LAN cards installed), so there are two recognized IPs: an actual IP and an internal IP (192.x.x.x).

In Windows Server, DNS configuration is set to internal IP (because the speed of CDP is faster in case of internal IP)

User PC and servers belong to different domains

Connect to the latest Chrome browser recommended when installing CDP

problem :

1. The first projects screen loading after login is slow. If I go back to the menu and click another menu after opening it, I can't connect.

2. When you enter the project by selecting it, the loading screen appears. Occasionally a timeout message is missing. However, if you enter the url with the project name in the address bar and enter it, you can access it.

3. After that, the detailed menu is also the same phenomenon.

In the technical negotiation before the introduction of CDSW, internal DNS configuration was not possible, so I received an answer that it could be used only by setting the hosts file without setting the internal DNS, but I used the DNS function of the Windows server while installing

Please fix the cause of the page not moving smoothly.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: