Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Data Analytics Studio Webapp service stops and DAS WebUI is not opening while fixing "replication issue in DAS"

Contributor

Hi,

There was an issue of replication of Hive metadata to DAS; I was trying to resolve it by resetting tables by taking reference of "https://docs.cloudera.com/HDPDocuments/DAS/DAS-1.2.1/troubleshooting/content/das_replication_failure....

After executing SQL commands successfully; I was trying to start DAS. Under which "Data Analytics Studio Event Processor" was started successfully and running but "Data Analytics Studio Webapp" was started successfully but not running.

Below is the configuration detail

HDP - 3.0.1

DAS - 1.0.2.0.0

Steps I used;

1) Stops DAS from Ambari

2) taken backup of /var/log/das log files and created empty files of event-processor.log, das-webapp.log files.

3) Executed reset tables SQL commands to das database in postgres

4) Started DAS from Ambari.

Other observations -

1) After start of DAS nothing is written in event-processor.log, das-webapp.log files.

2) But can see das.db_replication_info was getting refreshed with

id = 2

database_name = *

last_replication_id, last_replication_start_time, last_replication_end_time, next_replication_start_time with valid values.

Could you please help me here for fixing replication issue in DAS.

Is there any separate instructions to fix replication issue in DAS 1.0.2.0.0, since I referred instructions to fix replication issue in DAS-1.2.1.

Let me know if any other information is needed.

Your reply is awaited;

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

There was access issue for the files event-processor.log, das-webapp.log. Gave access to those files, which resolved DAS WebUI issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Contributor

There was access issue for the files event-processor.log, das-webapp.log. Gave access to those files, which resolved DAS WebUI issue.