Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Deploying the trucking demo topology results fails with file not found exception

Hi,

I've created the demo topology from the SAM docs. When deploying, it fails instantly with the following message:

An exception with message [/tmp/b7ea53f1-77ca-495f-b9f7-ed28f3097ac1.jar (No such file or directory)] was thrown while processing request.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Deploying the trucking demo topology results fails with file not found exception

@Ward Bekker can you copy bootstrap/notifier-jars/streamline-notifier*.jar onto /tmp/b7ea53f1-77ca-495f-b9f7-ed28f3097ac1.jar and try re-deploying

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Deploying the trucking demo topology results fails with file not found exception

@Ward Bekker are you using notifications or custom processor in your topology

I'm using the email alert processor as per demo instructions.

@Ward Bekker can you copy bootstrap/notifier-jars/streamline-notifier*.jar onto /tmp/b7ea53f1-77ca-495f-b9f7-ed28f3097ac1.jar and try re-deploying

View solution in original post

Yes will do

@Sriharsha Chintalapani

Yay, one step further, I now get the error below, which makes sense because storm-client is misspelled. Any pointers?

An exception with message [Cannot run program "/usr/hdf/current/storm-clint/bin/storm": error=2, No such file or directory] was thrown while processing request.

found it, was misspeld in the config yml.

Ok, I was able to deploy the topology. Thx!