Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Different files with different columns to be loaded in single Nifi flow

New Contributor

I have different input files for different sources. Can I create a common Nifi flow which processes all the different kind of files? Each files will be having different types of columns and different types of output table to be loaded. For example, File 1 will be having column A, Column B to be loaded to Table AB, File 2 will be having column C, Column D, Column E to be loaded to Table CDE. Can I achieve this in a single flow or should I create different flows for different types of files?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Hi....you can create a single flow as long as you can distinguish the files for e.g using the filename. You can route on attribute and load it different table.

Hope this helps. If the comment helps you to find a solution or move forward, please accept it as a solution for other community members

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Contributor

Hi....you can create a single flow as long as you can distinguish the files for e.g using the filename. You can route on attribute and load it different table.

Hope this helps. If the comment helps you to find a solution or move forward, please accept it as a solution for other community members

New Contributor

@SagarKanani Thanks for your reply.