Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Do we have access to HortonWorks Documentation while giving HDPCA exam?

New Contributor

I am preparing for HDPCA certification. As such, it is required for me to know if we have access to HortonWorks Documentation while giving HDPCA exam? The reason why I ask is that as part of certification , lets say I may get questions for installing ambari. I am I supposed to remember the links for installing the repository as below step?

wget -nv http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/ambari/centos6/2.x/updates/2.5.1.0/ambari.repo -O /etc/yum.repos.d/ambari.repo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor

@Vishal G

I did sit for the HDPCA and I can confirm you will have a link to the official HDP 2.3 documentation.

But the instances are very dodgy try to work starting with easiest and save most time for the more difficult questions but if you tried out the test exam in AWS the look and feel is exactly the same.

Good luck

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Mentor

@Vishal G

I did sit for the HDPCA and I can confirm you will have a link to the official HDP 2.3 documentation.

But the instances are very dodgy try to work starting with easiest and save most time for the more difficult questions but if you tried out the test exam in AWS the look and feel is exactly the same.

Good luck

New Contributor