Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Download stack issue

Contributor

I have a production server with 13 node cluster with lots of data with HDP-3.1.1 and need to update or download new version/same version tarball but unable to access repo with error -- "

Access Restricted

You must be a HDP customer to access these downloads. If you believe you should have access to these then please reach out to support or your customer service representative."

I did had account and was able to download easily but after merger I have lost that too. 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @cdhDev ,

Earlier this year, Cloudera moved the HDP binaries and associated configuration files to private repositories. Now, to download HDP you need a valid subscription. Please see the announcement here: Transition to private repositories for CDH, HDP and HDF.

The error message you are receiving is accurate. If you believe you should have access to Cloudera's private repositories where these files are available then by all means reach out to support or your customer service representative.

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.