Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Ease of integration

Super Collaborator

Hi there,

I am looking for a better way of answering this question with any references and documentation.

Platform architected with “Ease of integration” with other applications or technologies?

This is from one of my RFP questions. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sujitha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru

@sujitha sanku

I would write something like following:

Hortonworks has a broad partner ecosystem with over 1700 partners (confirm number with Ajay Singh..it's probably more now) across ISVs, SI and resellers.

Hortonworks understands that our customer's success requires us to make sure that their Hadoop deployment integrates easily with existing technologies in their data center. We have strong partnership with hundreds of ISVs including Tableau, Qlikview, Cognosm, Zoomdata as well as database vendors like Teradata, Oracle and SAP. Fast connectors are supported to exchange data between all leading databases. We also have close partnership with all leading and boutique SIs so if you are looking for consulting help with your project implementations, you'll be able to leverage your existing relationships with your SI partner who can help you provide resources to make sure you are successful with your Hortonworks deployments and projects.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Sujith Without knowing much of the business drivers, I would say you can highlight HDF feature and functions. Apache NiFi provides web based dataflow management tool with out of box Processors which makes the data transfer data source agnostic as well as the templates can accelerate the development efforts.

Super Collaborator

Hi @milind pandit,

Thanks for the info. Yes apart from Nifi can I focus on something http://hortonworks.com/partner/sap/ and http://hortonworks.com/partner/informatica/ would that makes sense to add these as examples.

Thanks again for the reply.

Thanks,

Sujitha

Super Guru

@sujitha sanku

I would write something like following:

Hortonworks has a broad partner ecosystem with over 1700 partners (confirm number with Ajay Singh..it's probably more now) across ISVs, SI and resellers.

Hortonworks understands that our customer's success requires us to make sure that their Hadoop deployment integrates easily with existing technologies in their data center. We have strong partnership with hundreds of ISVs including Tableau, Qlikview, Cognosm, Zoomdata as well as database vendors like Teradata, Oracle and SAP. Fast connectors are supported to exchange data between all leading databases. We also have close partnership with all leading and boutique SIs so if you are looking for consulting help with your project implementations, you'll be able to leverage your existing relationships with your SI partner who can help you provide resources to make sure you are successful with your Hortonworks deployments and projects.

Super Collaborator

@mqureshi many thanks for the reply.

Thanks,

Sujitha