Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Error Getting parcel info

Explorer

Hello,

Running CDH 5.11.0. I have my proxy set in network settings, however I am getting this error whenever I try to check for new parcels. 

2017-05-12 12:14:08,077 WARN ParcelUpdateService:com.cloudera.cmf.persist.ReadWriteDatabaseTaskCallable: Error while executing CmfEntityManager task
java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier 's'
        at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2487)
        at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2423)
        at java.lang.String.format(String.java:2790)
        at com.cloudera.parcel.components.ParcelDownloaderImpl.syncRemoteRepos(ParcelDownloaderImpl.java:359)
        at com.cloudera.parcel.components.ParcelDownloaderImpl$1.run(ParcelDownloaderImpl.java:439)
        at com.cloudera.parcel.components.ParcelDownloaderImpl$1.run(ParcelDownloaderImpl.java:434)
        at com.cloudera.cmf.persist.ReadWriteDatabaseTaskCallable.call(ReadWriteDatabaseTaskCallable.java:36)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

I figured out what was causing this. One of the repo sites that i had configured was not being let through my proxy. Once I opened up the proxy to that repo site, the error went away. 

--Willie

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Explorer

I figured out what was causing this. One of the repo sites that i had configured was not being let through my proxy. Once I opened up the proxy to that repo site, the error went away. 

--Willie