Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Error during deployment of Apache Metron and all necessary prerequisites on a single, virtualized host running Ubuntu 14? and i get the following error.

Highlighted

Error during deployment of Apache Metron and all necessary prerequisites on a single, virtualized host running Ubuntu 14? and i get the following error.

New Contributor

@asubramanian @Simon Elliston Ball @Bramantya Anggriawan @rmaruthiyodan @eorgad

"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project metron-writer: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.metron:metron-writer:jar:0.5.1: Failed to collect dependencies at org.apache.storm:storm-hdfs:jar:1.0.1.2.5.0.0-1245 -> io.confluent:kafka-avro-serializer:jar:1.0: Could not transfer artifact io.confluent:kafka-schema-registry-parent:pom:1.0 from/to confluent (http://packages.confluent.io/maven): /home/sjs/.m2/repository/io/confluent/kafka-schema-registry-parent/1.0/kafka-schema-registry-parent-1.0.pom.part (No such file or directory) -> [Help 1]", "[ERROR] ", "[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.", "[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.", "[ERROR] ", "[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:", "[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException", "[ERROR] ", "[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command", "[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :metron-writer"]}

NO MORE HOSTS LEFT *************************************************************
to retry, use: --limit @/home/sjs/metron/metron-deployment/development/ubuntu14/ansible/playbook.retry

PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************
node1 : ok=7 changed=3 unreachable=0 failed=1

Ansible failed to complete successfully. Any error output should be
visible above. Please fix these errors and try again.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error during deployment of Apache Metron and all necessary prerequisites on a single, virtualized host running Ubuntu 14? and i get the following error.

Contributor

I am having the same error on my macOS High Sierra