Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Evaluation of my code and receipt of certificate

Explorer

As CCA-175 is no longer an MCQ test I have few questions about test evaluation and result availability

In summary, once I finish my CCA-175 exam:

(1) How and When my code will be evaluated?

(2) When will I receive certificate for CCA-175 if I clear the exam?

(3) Does Cloudera provide a hardcopy of the certificate

(4) If I don't clear the exam will I be provided with a feedback on my wrong answers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Once you submit the exam it will be graded. An email will be sent to you the day that you take the exam that is a score report.  It will show each problem that you attempted and whether you passed or failed.  If you fail a question, it will tell you what criteria you did not answer correctly.

If you passed, within a few days after that, you will recieve another email that contains your certificate.  It will be a PDF that you can print.  No hardcopy will be provided.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Collaborator

Once you submit the exam it will be graded. An email will be sent to you the day that you take the exam that is a score report.  It will show each problem that you attempted and whether you passed or failed.  If you fail a question, it will tell you what criteria you did not answer correctly.

If you passed, within a few days after that, you will recieve another email that contains your certificate.  It will be a PDF that you can print.  No hardcopy will be provided.

New Contributor

Hello,

I took my exam on 04/10/2016 (yesterday at the time of writing this 🙂 ) and my exam is still not graded yet. Do you know if there could be lags in the grading process?