Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Execute Stored Procedure of MSSQL in Nifi

Execute Stored Procedure of MSSQL in Nifi

New Contributor

Hi ,

I am trying to configure nifi Execute Process to connect to MSSQL and execute the store procedure .

I followed this link https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/26170/does-executesql-processor-allow-to-execute-stored.... where in @M. Mashayekhi has provided the steps how he connected to MSSQL and executed the Stored Procedure.

@Mashayekhi , I wanted to know how your execute process configuration screen looks like and also please let me know if any additional client tools are required to be installed so that I can execute the stored procedure.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Execute Stored Procedure of MSSQL in Nifi

In addition to the approach (sqlplus with ExecuteProcess / ExecuteStreamCommand) mentioned in the other post, you could also connect via a scripting language using ExecuteScript, calling Connection.prepareCall() and such as described here. I have an example on how to interact with SQL using Groovy and ExecuteScript here.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here