Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

ExecuteGroovyScript Script File duplicated Script File and failure strategy property while the deployment

New Contributor

Dear there, 

While i make the Nifi deployment to build ExecuteGroovyScript like that 

from integration_pipeline.models.processors.script_processors.script_processor_base import ScriptProcessorBase

class ExecuteGroovyScriptProcessor(ScriptProcessorBase):

@property
    def name(self) -> str:
        return 'org.apache.nifi.processors.groovyx.ExecuteGroovyScript'

def insert_custom_properties(self, script_file: str,
                                 module_directory: str = None, **kwargs):
        self.set_configuration_properties({**{"Script File": script_file,
                                              "Module Directory": module_directory,
                                              "Failure strategy":"transfer to failure"},
                                           **kwargs,

**self._processor_configuration["properties"]})

then i used it in my pipeline model to build the pipeline while deployment 
create_update_script = ExecuteGroovyScriptProcessor(auto_terminated_relationships=["success"],
                                                      processor_location_x=900,
                                                      processor_location_y=600)

create_update_script.insert_custom_properties(
                                                      script_file=create_update_script_path,
                                                      module_directory=module_directory,
                                                      graphql_endpoint=graphql_endpoint,
                                                      graphql_update_query=update_query,
                                                      graphql_create_query=create_query,
                                                      graphql_search_query=search_query,
                                                      user_profile=user_profile,
                                                      # the create query for the DF Group
                                                      create_group_query=create_group_query,
                                                      # the search query for the DF Group
                                                      search_group_query=search_group_query)

it appear in nifi ui that it make a new property called Script File with the path that i passed to it but it should put it in the property that is define by the groovyscript , i don;t know why it duplicated the property name and don't pass the path to the Script File that is defined by the script , here is the result that i get in nifi ui . also the same thing appear in failure strategy
Screenshot (37).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

New Contributor

I know the solution , 

I should write it like that 

convert Script File to groovyx-script-file

class ExecuteGroovyScriptProcessor(ScriptProcessorBase):

@property
    def name(self) -> str:
        return 'org.apache.nifi.processors.groovyx.ExecuteGroovyScript'

def insert_custom_properties(selfscript_filestr,
                                 module_directorystr = None**kwargs):
        self.set_configuration_properties({**{"groovyx-script-file"script_file,
                                              "Module Directory"module_directory,
                                              "groovyx-failure-strategy":"transfer to failure"},
                                           **kwargs,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

@MahmoudSaeed, Welcome to our community! To help you get the best possible answer, I have tagged our NiFi experts @steven-matison @TimothySpann @SAMSAL who may be able to assist you further.

Please feel free to provide any additional information or details about your query, and we hope that you will find a satisfactory solution to your question.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

New Contributor

Dear Vidya Sargur,

thanks for your efforts

New Contributor

I know the solution , 

I should write it like that 

convert Script File to groovyx-script-file

class ExecuteGroovyScriptProcessor(ScriptProcessorBase):

@property
    def name(self) -> str:
        return 'org.apache.nifi.processors.groovyx.ExecuteGroovyScript'

def insert_custom_properties(selfscript_filestr,
                                 module_directorystr = None**kwargs):
        self.set_configuration_properties({**{"groovyx-script-file"script_file,
                                              "Module Directory"module_directory,
                                              "groovyx-failure-strategy":"transfer to failure"},
                                           **kwargs,