Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

ExecuteSQLRecord - org.apache.avro.SchemaParseException:

New Contributor

Hi ,

Am using MSSQL version 12+ , I have connected to DB successfully . I could able to fetch the data eg : Select * from dbname.sys.tables

But If i try to query fetch the table records using below processor 

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 3.46.55 PM.png

Getting below error  :

IMG_20230328_155218.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

This error has to do with the schema used in Record Writer controllers used by ExecuteSQLRecord.

I would validate the provided schema and check if it is in the correct Avro format as it Avro schema parser is complaining about an illegal character in the provided schema. 

If you found this response assisted with your issue, please take a moment and click on "Accept as Solution" below this post.

Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Collaborator

This error has to do with the schema used in Record Writer controllers used by ExecuteSQLRecord.

I would validate the provided schema and check if it is in the correct Avro format as it Avro schema parser is complaining about an illegal character in the provided schema. 

If you found this response assisted with your issue, please take a moment and click on "Accept as Solution" below this post.

Thank you

Community Manager

@swanifi, Welcome to our community! To help you get the best possible answer, I have tagged in our NiFi experts @ckumar @MattWho @SAMSAL @cotopaul  may be able to assist you further.

Please feel free to provide any additional information or details about your query, and we hope that you will find a satisfactory solution to your question.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: