Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Export metadata to Atlas proplem with kafka

Highlighted

Re: Export metadata to Atlas proplem with kafka

Hey @nisrine elloumi
Are you still facing the error of org.apache.kafka.common.KafkaException: Exception while loading Zookeeper JAAS login context 'Client'? Is security.inter.broker.protocol also set up? If it's set to PLAINTEXTSASL, can you try modifying it to SASL_PLAINTEXT
I think PLAINTEXTSASL might be the root of your issues here, as this is what it used to be called before you upgraded your ambari (I recall from another thread that this is when your issues started).
Let's try to update to SASL_PLAINTEXT, on security.inter.broker.protocol & atlas.kafka.security.protocol...

Edit; PS security.inter.broker.protocol is set in 'custom kafka-broker'

New Contributor

hi @Jonathan Sneep

i found this security.inter.broker.protocol=PLAINTEXTSASL in the 'advanced kafka-broker' and i changed to SASL_PLAINTEXT so i get an error in all my kafka brokers

thank you in advance

New Contributor

hi @Jonathan Sneep

i found this security.inter.broker.protocol=PLAINTEXTSASL in the 'advanced kafka-broker' and i changed to SASL_PLAINTEXT so i get an error in all my kafka brokers

thank you in advance

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here