Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Flowfile is currently penalized and data cannot be processed at this time . How to solve this issue ?

Explorer

I am facing below issue in my flow..

flowfile is currently penalized and data cannot be processed at this time .

Madhav_VD_0-1704964658615.png

Any idea how to solve this issue .

Thanks in advance .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor

@Madhav_VD 

What about the "Relationship" tab?

My guess here is that you have checked the "retry" box on the success relationship of the putSQL processor.  If that is the case, unchecking "retry" on the success relationship should resolve your FlowFile penalization issue:

MattWho_0-1705071892831.png

MattWho_1-1705071923671.png

When this processor is running, does it produce any bulletins or exceptions in the log output?  If it is producing bulletins, warn, or error logs, it is likely failing to write to your SQL DB.  The FlowFIle would then be routed to retry or failure relationship depending on exception where "retry" if checked would be applied based on retry property configurations. 

If you found any of the suggestions/solutions provided helped you with your issue, please take a moment to login and click "Accept as Solution" on one or more of them that helped.

Thank you,
Matt

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Mentor

@Madhav_VD 

How has yoru PutSQL processor been configured (all tabs)?
For a FlowFile(s) to be penalized a processor needs to apply that penalty.  
That could be applied by the PutSQL if you configure retry on a relationship or being applied by the processor feeding the connection.  Looking at your attached dataflow, I don't believe the EvaluateJsonPath processor is applying any such penalty.

If you found any of the suggestions/solutions provided helped you with your issue, please take a moment to login and click "Accept as Solution" on one or more of them that helped.

Thank you,
Matt

Explorer

Hi this is how i have configured my  PutSQL processor . Let me know if i missed or need to Change any configuration. 

Madhav_VD_0-1705038526316.png

Madhav_VD_1-1705038541395.png

Madhav_VD_2-1705038554173.png

@MattWho 

Master Mentor

@Madhav_VD 

What about the "Relationship" tab?

My guess here is that you have checked the "retry" box on the success relationship of the putSQL processor.  If that is the case, unchecking "retry" on the success relationship should resolve your FlowFile penalization issue:

MattWho_0-1705071892831.png

MattWho_1-1705071923671.png

When this processor is running, does it produce any bulletins or exceptions in the log output?  If it is producing bulletins, warn, or error logs, it is likely failing to write to your SQL DB.  The FlowFIle would then be routed to retry or failure relationship depending on exception where "retry" if checked would be applied based on retry property configurations. 

Thank you,
Matt