Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Getting no space left while loading HDP in to docker in RHEL7

Expert Contributor

Please find the details below. Am unable to load the image.

:/root # docker load < /apps/opt/HDP_2.5_docker.tar.gz b1b065555b8a: Loading layer [==================================================>] 202.2 MB/202.2 MB 3901568415a3: Loading layer [=====================================> ] 10.37 GB/13.85 GB ApplyLayer exit status 1 stdout: stderr: write /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-1.7.0.111.x86_64/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so: no space left on device

I made the changes to t # cat /lib/systemd/system/docker.service #ExecStart=/usr/bin/dockerd ExecReload=/bin/kill -s HUP $MAINPID ExecStart=/usr/bin/dockerd --graph="/datadrive/docker-data" --storage-opt=dm.basesize=30G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru
4 REPLIES 4

Super Guru

Expert Contributor

Thank you Michael, I was following a different method by linking /var/lib/docker to /apps/opt, but Your way worked beautifully:)

Expert Contributor

@Michael Young

Sir , I have installed the image and create a startup script to start all ecosystems and am able to open Ambari console but cant logged in ( root/hadoop) is not working. Do I still need a container as per ur instruction ? Am using

HDP_2.5_docker.tar.gz

Super Guru

You can log into Ambari using "raj_ops" as the username and password. You can also use "maria_dev" as a username and password.