Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Getting the new Accumulo 1.7.2 parcel into Cloudera Manager offline

Explorer

I have Cloudera Manager 5.5.2 running on an offline workstation.

I downloaded the new Accumulo 1.7.2 parcels from http://archive.cloudera.com/accumulo-c5/parcels/1.7.2/

with the manifest.json file.

I dropped the .parcel file in the directory where the other parcels live (I have Accumulo 1.6.0 parcel), created a sha file of the new parcel and updated the manifest.json file.

Cloudera Manager is not finding the new Parcel when I click on 'Check for New Parcels'. Is there a manual of offline installation of parcels? Is there any steps that I am missing?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

I fixed the issue by creating a new folder and drop the new version of the accumulo parcel with its sha1 file and manifest. Then point Cloudera manger to the new folder by adding a remote parcel repository URLs. I also copied the permission of the original parcel folder.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Explorer

I fixed the issue by creating a new folder and drop the new version of the accumulo parcel with its sha1 file and manifest. Then point Cloudera manger to the new folder by adding a remote parcel repository URLs. I also copied the permission of the original parcel folder.

Thanks!