I am using HDP 2.3.2 with virtualbox. I am able to launch sandbox home page at
http://127.0.0.1:8888/ successfully. I have 2 questions
1. When I am trying to login in to Ambari with maria_dev username and password, I am not able to login. It says wrong credentials. If I use admin/admin it is successful.
2. When i am launching the zeppelin as mentioned here :
I am not able to see the import notebook option.
Kindly help me with this. Finally I want to import spark notebook from below
The default password for "maria_dev" user will be "maria_dev".
Currently i don't have HDP 2.3.2 Sandbox readily available at my end, But this is what i suggest.
1. Login to Ambari UI using "admin/admin" credentials.
2. Navigate to "admin" (Drop Down Menu at top right corner) --> "Manage Ambari" --> "Users" --> Here check if "maria_dev" is present.
If yes then click on that user "maria_dev" and Verify if the "Status" is "Active" for this user
Then click on the "Change Password" Button.
Your Password : admin
New Password: maria_dev
Reenter New Password : maria_dev
3. Log out from ambari and then try again to login as "maria_dev".
I followed these steps and created the user maria_dev and now I am able to login using maria_dev.
However I am still unable to see the import notebook option. Please find the attached screenzeppelin-notebook.png